Data Engineer Team Lead
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Now, let's talk about you. Are you a talented and experienced Data Engineer Team Lead? If so, we want you to be part of our dynamic Business Intelligence Team, a part of the R&D, contributing to our vision and making a difference in the eCommerce landscape. Join us on this journey as we seek the best and brightest minds to drive our mission forward.
- Developing, implementing and supporting robust, scalable solutions to improve business analysis capabilities
- Managing data pipelines from multiple sources, including designing, implementing, and maintaining
- Translating business priorities into data models by working with business analysts and product analysts
- Collaborate across the business with various stakeholders, such as data developers, systems analysts, data scientists and softwares engineers
- Owning the entire data development process, including business knowledge, methodology, quality assurance, and maintenance
- Work independently while considering all functional and non-functional aspects and provide high quality and robust infrastructures to the organization
- 5+ years of experience working as a BI Developer / Data Engineer or a similar role
- 2+ years of experience working as a Team Lead
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineer, Computer Science, Math’s, or other numerate/analytical degree equivalent or army unit equivalent
- Advanced proficiency and deep understanding of SQL
- Skills in data modeling, business logic processes, as well as experience with DWH design
- Experience with Python
- An enthusiastic, fast-learning, team-player, motivated individual who loves data
- Experience working with DBT (big advantage)
- Experience leading BI/BA team
- Knowledge in BI tools such as Tableau, Looker or Superset
- Experience working with DWH, such as BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift
- Experience working with Spark, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience working with Databricks