Full Stack Engineer - Emails Group
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Sounds exciting? Join us in shaping the future of e-commerce as a full stack engineer at the emails team.
The company's strategy for the upcoming years puts the email product front and center. The mix of interesting business aspects (such as email marketing automation), along with high-level technological challenges and unique scale challenges, makes the work on the product one of the most interesting and challenging. Positioned at the cutting edge of technology, featuring advanced architecture, and involving collaboration with top-tier professionals, the work on this product is characterized by its captivating and demanding nature.
As a full stack engineer in the Emails product, your role will be to deliver highly scalable features while ensuring the quality and robustness of the solution. You will play a significant role as part of our scrum team and work according to an Agile Methodology.
If working in a hyper-growth startup with cutting edge technologies and a dynamic team sounds interesting - then this is the place for you!
- Deliver highly scalable features to support Yotpo’s vision in a timely and quality manner
- Participate and lead the design of the complex features
- Work closely with all stakeholders of the team’s work — other developers, product, ops, client services, etc.
- Collaborate with team members on technological and architectural topics
- 4+ years of experience as a full stack engineer.
- Excellent understanding of large-scale microservices architecture, and experience designing microservices-based services
- Deep understanding of OOP and essential Design Patterns.
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS is an advantage).
- Experience with container-based distributed systems, using docker and containers orchestrator, such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with distributed messaging platforms, such as Kafka
- Experience with MySQL