Sr. Content Marketing Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo's marketing team is expanding and we're on the lookout for an exceptional content manager to join us. We need a thoughtful, innovative copywriter who is passionate about their craft and believes that even the smallest pieces of content can have a huge business impact.
Who you are:
- An experienced copywriter with a minimum of 5 years in SaaS environments, proficient in both short and long-form content writing.
- Someone who has ideated and executed content initiatives across various mediums, such as social media, email, landing pages, videos, paid ads, industry reports, event scripts, and sales collateral.
- A purposeful writer who believes in tying even the smallest pieces of copy intelligently to the prospect journey and clear goals.
- Enjoys research, stays close to industry trends and conversation hubs, and constantly seeks ways to cut through the noise.
What you'll do:
- Create industry-leading content across multiple platforms to emotionally connect with prospects, engage them with thought-provoking pieces, and strengthen Yotpo’s voice in the ecosystem.
- Work closely with business leaders and marketing managers to identify business needs and opportunities, develop content strategies, and lead them to execution.
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and eComm-specific trends to push our content strategy and thought leadership forward across the entire buyer lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B/B2C SaaS content marketing.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience writing both short and long-form content, from thought-leading papers to landing pages and engaging social media posts.
- Experience strategizing and writing across multiple mediums.
- Strong collaboration skills, working closely with business leaders, marketing managers, and designers to ensure strategy aligns with goals and is executed flawlessly.
- A self-starter who is highly independent and comfortable turning business goals and focus into excellent content pieces.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for accuracy in design and distribution integral to conveying the message effectively.