Account Executive, German Speaking
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo’s is looking to hire our first Account Executive in the (DACH) markets. This is an integral role to our continued growth strategy within the German market and globally. We are looking for results-driven Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
In this role, you’ll work with cross-functional departments, such as marketing, partners, solutions engineers and other product specialists across teams, resourceful in sharing learnings with the broader team. You are a strategic thinker who can understand broader business goals and offer solutions to optimize long-term success over short-term gains. While you are competitive with yourself, your ultimate goal is winning as a group. You can navigate through ambiguity and adapt nimbly to evolving business needs.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Prospect and qualify inbound leads from our super-productive sales development team while also cultivating additional leads to maintain your pipeline
- Run effective demos for decision-makers, including Directors of Marketing, CMOs, and CEOs across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to reach your audience
- Consistently achieve or exceed quarterly sales goals alongside your team
- Proactively manage accounts daily in our CRM (we use Salesforce)
- You have experience with full-cycle SaaS sales
- You’re a great prioritizer in a highly consultative, short sales cycle
- You have a working knowledge of e-commerce in the local market
- You ask questions and actively listen to uncover business pain points and deliver a solution
- You’re attuned to the decision-making structure at small- and mid-sized companies, so you know where to find an executive champion
- Professional fluency in English and in German
- Getting results is what drives you: You take quick and decisive action to achieve your goals
- This role is London-based, with 3 days in our office and 2 days from home
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo - UK:
- Private healthcare with dental and optical included
- Pension contribution
- Voluntary death in service policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous PTO, volunteer days, holidays and flex days
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- In light of the global pandemic we’ve been working from home but we are now delighted to welcome our teams back in a hybrid model
- Meet the team: Nir Dupler, Tom Clarke, Dario Ferrari, Kevin Kapapiro
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.