Product Manager - UGC
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Product Manager to join the Reviews team and innovate the way thousands of brands leverage the millions of opinions shoppers contribute on products they purchase. Today's buyer is more informed than ever before, thanks to the vast amount of information and AI capabilities available at their fingertips. Yotpo’s core product, Ratings & Reviews, empowers consumers with purchasing decisions while helping brands collect valuable user-generated content.
As a Product Manager managing our retail and partner syndication, you will be responsible for coming up with clever and creative ideas to expand our product and amplify the power of the reviews our brands collect. You will be partnering with the world’s leading retailers and tech partners to define how ratings, reviews and media can be shared in scalable and robust ways. You will create product strategies consistent with the product vision, and translate them into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Perform business and customer research to identify and define syndication opportunities.
- Build consensus and secure support from stakeholders
- Work with Engineers, Business Teams, and Partners to design and deliver beautiful beautiful, intuitive experiences
- Nurture internal relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects
- Create and manage KPIs, roadmaps, project plans, and product requirement
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager in a successful startup or a top technology company
- Experience driving projects that involve technical integrations
- Strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- An independent, highly organized, and self-motivated worker
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Team player
- Engineering background a plus