If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As an Implementation Manager you will be responsible for guiding customers through one or more of Yotpo’s products setup, training, and initial program or campaign planning. Our customers vary in size and industry, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
How you'll make impact:
- Serve as the main point of contact for around 35 customers from deployment to launch to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Yotpo software
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and according to project plan and timeline
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize Yotpo products via phone and videoconference
- Begin to strategise and launch growth oriented campaigns with your customers
- Improve and scale the Yotpo setup process
- Act as liaison between customers and the Yotpo sales, product, and customer success teams to actively identify roadblocks and solutions during onboarding
- You’re a great relationship manager and excel talking to VP- and C-suite leaders
- You can manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
- You can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- You can effectively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
- Must have a valid Australian work authorisation to apply.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo Australia
- A monthly wellness budget (minimum of $400)
- 25 Days off each year to do the things you love
- Join a growing team, as we continue to launch across Asia!
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic we’ve been working from home but we are now delighted to welcome our teams back in a hybrid model.
- Meet our APAC team leaders: Jules Holden, Jessica Minnett, Enzo Cavaliero, Rad Mitic, Ben Eatwell, Adam Ioakim
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.