Product Enablement Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
About the Role
As a key member of the Learning & Enablement team at Yotpo, the Product Enablement Manager plays a crucial role in ensuring the successful enablement of our GTM (Go-to-Market) teams (Sales, Customer Success & Partners), specifically focusing on product certifications and training programs. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Enablement, this role involves managing product certifications, overseeing training initiatives, and collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful enablement programs.
We are looking for someone with a broad skill set who can articulate new products so that all GTM teams are aligned on new product functionality. Linking internal and external messaging but also highly proficient at understanding how our products work so that they can provide internal product documentation, usage of the product via demonstrations, presentations on value proposition, use cases, pricing, and full details for enablement of the new products. The person we are looking for therefore needs strong written and verbal communication skills, strong client-focused skills, and strong presentation-building skills to ensure the new products are fully enabled once they become part of the product roadmap. In this role, you will partner with key Product Marketing, Product, and GTM stakeholders to build an end-to-end enablement curriculum and create best-in-class programs for Yotpo GTM teams.
What you’ll do
- Manage and update internal-facing product certifications to train new hires and existing employees about our products so they can be effective in their roles.
- Design and manage the global product enablement strategy to ensure all GTM teams have the product-selling skills, knowledge, and resources they need to be successful in their roles at every stage of their tenure.
- Ensure comprehensive understanding and seamless integration of the product roadmap and new features within GTM teams, empowering them to adeptly apply this knowledge to daily activities such as Sales demos, Quarterly Business Reviews, or Partner conversations, fostering a consistently high level of product expertise across all customer touchpoints.
- Evaluate all product releases to extract critical information and tailor the communication to each GTM team based on their specific needs showcasing tangible value and relevant metrics.
- Develop and implement a monthly certification process for critical product releases, ensuring continuous learning and knowledge retention.
- Maintain a curated list of examples to be used in demos, showcasing the capabilities and value of our products.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing on all product training initiatives and releases ensuring alignment to the GTM team’s needs and ensuring effective communication with product messaging and positioning.
- Become an internal expert on Yotpo's products and initiatives, creating role-based learning journeys to enable employees' success.
- Build and keep strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders from GTM teams to ensure a deep understanding of their needs, learning objectives, and skills gaps is factored into the successful launch of our products.
What you bring
- 3-4 years of experience in product enablement or a related function, preferably within a SaaS environment.
- A knack for learning the ins and outs and technical nuances of our products. You will become an expert in all 5 of Yotpo’s products
- A proven track record in managing and updating product certifications.
- Familiarity with the eCommerce industry and the specific challenges and opportunities it presents.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Experience working for a global organization, coordinating with colleagues across different time zones.
- Self-starter who is as comfortable working on their own as well as part of a wider team.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS), CMS, and other relevant tools.
- Effective communication skills to convey complex product information in a clear and actionable manner.
If you are passionate about driving product knowledge and ensuring the success of GTM teams through strategic enablement, we'd love to hear from you!
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we’re all proud to belong.
Base salary $100,000 – $110,000
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.