Partner Manager, German Speaking
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for our first-ever German-speaking DACH region Partnership master to manage, grow and own Yotpo’s ecosystem of agencies and Partners in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland:, one of the key markets for Yotpo in EMEA.
You know and understand e-commerce and the marketing tools that drive retention and growth for e-commerce brands, are driven, self-motivated and excited to be a key driver of Yotpo’s EMEA expansion plans.
You will build, own, and execute our Partnership strategy in the DACH market to drive Demand Generation with our local Partners, work through complex partner sales, and support our mutual customers’ success.
You'll wear many hats leading and orchestrating our go-to-market efforts- from partner management with digital agencies, eCommerce platforms, and ISVs, to sales consultant and client services liaison, and take an active part in forming our local marketing strategies and execution, providing our partners, prospects and customers with the local experience they need to grow their business and put their trust in Yotpo.
This is a pivotal role for the DACH market and includes: Direct channel sales activities, supporting successful Delivery projects, Partner Marketing, and other regional marketing and branding activities.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Identify, acquire, build, and manage go-to-market partnerships (with a big focus on e-commerce agencies) to drive brand awareness and hit channel-driven revenue goals in the region. Become the face & owner of a highly dynamic ecosystem of partners that are actively engaged with the Yotpo brand, platform & prospects
- Build and execute Yotpo’s regional Partnership and Demand Generation expansion in a key growth market, DACH
- Work hand in hand with our local agency partners to ensure the successful execution of our mutual projects, as well as find ways to increase our partners’ revenue via services and new business opportunities
- Consistently provide Yotpo’s leadership team with clear market feedback on regional trends, merchant needs, competitor intel, product requirements, and opportunities to increase efficiencies and accelerate the regional growth
- Be the face of Yotpo in the region, identifying challenges and opportunities for growth and working with relevant stakeholders to act quickly on any of these challenges and opportunities
- Enable Partners on Yotpo’s different products and delivery methodologies, make sure they’re informed on the latest updates and support them pre and post-sales to drive maximum value to our shared prospects and clients
- Manage and own a pipeline of partner-sourced sales opportunities, working alongside the go-to-market leadership & Account Executive teams to support complex sales cycles
- Identify & support the execution of local marketing initiatives that will educate our partners and merchants and help increase Yotpo brand awareness and demand generation within the region
- Speak, attend & network at industry events & meet-ups to evangelize Yotpo to prospective partners and merchants
- Travel regularly to Germany and meet our ecosystem in person as much as needed
- This role is London-based, with 3 days in our office and 2 days from home
- German as first language, you’ll have to engage local partners in their local language
- eCommerce experience, within technology or service provider (ISV/Commerce Platform/Agency/SI)
- 3-5 years of partnership experience, strategic business development and/or sales experience with SaaS-based consumer marketing platforms, retail technologies and/or digital agencies
- Highly resourceful & entrepreneurial operator who can work autonomously with a proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional, global teams.
- Track record of producing sales growth through direct/indirect sales models and delivering successful strategic alliance strategies to market, successfully hitting or exceeding KPIs
- Savvy relationship builder and seasoned public speaker/presenter with the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others
- Big advantage- Strong understanding of retail & digital marketing landscape with an existing network of eCommerce ecosystem relationships and hands-on experience helping partners achieve success
You’ll love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.
- You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo - UK:
- Private healthcare with dental and optical included
- Pension contribution
- Voluntary death in service policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous PTO, volunteer days, holidays and flex days
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- In light of the global pandemic we’ve been working from home but we are now delighted to welcome our teams back in a hybrid model
- Meet the team: Nir Dupler, Itay Vladomirsky
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.