Senior Frontend Infra Developer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
The Frontend Infra team plays a crucial role in supporting product teams by providing a robust frontend ecosystem, enhancing the developer experience, and boosting developer velocity.
How do we do that? we take a multifaceted approach by:
- Understanding pain points in frontend development.
- Identifying common features across product teams.
- Collaborating with product teams to promote adoption.
- Enforcing frontend best practices for frontend development.
- Improve the end-user experience and optimizing client-side performance.
We're on the lookout for an additional team member to join our mission. As part of the team, you will:
- Take full ownership of your projects, from gathering requirements to planning and execution.
- Implement features in Yotpo's critical and strategic path.
- Experiment with various frontend libraries and seamlessly incorporate them into an infrastructure.
- Ensure our code adheres to the highest quality standards by practicing and advocating for engineering best practices.
What you will bring to the table?
- Minimum of 5 years of frontend development using any modern library/framework.
- Deep understanding of the architecture of web applications.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with frontend tools such as Webpack, ESBuild, NPM etc.
- End-to-end testing with Cypress or similar.
- A passion for frontend development and always seeking opportunities to expand your knowledge.
- “Can Do” attitude, team player, and a mindset focused on improving the developer experience.
It's nice to have (but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of web performance, including tools, optimizations, and architecture.
- Experience with the Micro Frontends concept and module federation.