DevOps Software Engineer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are :
Yotpo’s DevOps group. We're responsible for everything that happens from the point the code is merged to the point someone starts using it.
Yotpo DevOps is all about letting the developers do as much as they can on their own.
Dev teams have end-to-end ownership of the product; full ci-cd; no qa department(!)
Ownership has two sides: With freedom, comes responsibility. With autonomy, comes accountability.
Our environment :
1. ~2500-4000 AWS servers
2. 80% workload runs on spots
3.~2,000,000 requests per minute(!)
4. We are Fully dockerized
- You are a Software Engineer with 4+ years of Experience in Python / Java / Golang or similar, You love OOP design, design patterns, and clean code.
- You have BSc in computer science or equivalent
- An autodidact - You are not afraid to dive deep into new technologies.
- Independent worker - You can take a subject and own it - end to end.
- You are a team player with a strong sense of ownership. We win together, We do what it takes, we figure it out, we help each other – and we win, as a team.
- Strong design and troubleshooting skills (hands-on)
- Experienced with Kubernetes at scale.
- Experienced with AWS.
- Knowledge in Infra as code (Terraform, Cloud Formation). No manual labor here.
- Experience with Helm
- Experience in designing and building GitOps CI/CD pipelines (ArgoCD, ArgoRollouts, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, or equivalent)
- Experience with Hashistack(Terraform, Terraform cloud, Consul, Vault, Nomad
- Experience with CDNs (Akamai, EdgeCast)
- Experience with databases (MySQL/MongoDB/ElasticSearch)
- Experience with monitoring tools(Prometheus/Grafana/NewRelic/Coralogix)
- Take part in increasing developer velocity by designing and creating self-service tools for the R&D
- We believe in visibility. you will help us put eyes where they are missing
- Build and design the company's infrastructure to help Yotpo’s ever-growing scale
- Debug various applicative issues at scale
- Take part in resolving and preventing production issues
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Food vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- Equity in options.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.